中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-11 02:02
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 2 new / 48,285 members
GRUB4DOS、SYSLINUX及其它启动管理软件讨论专区 » Report a BUG of GRUB!
Printable Version  9,801 / 69
Floor61 不点 Posted 2006-06-18 20:39
银牌会员 Posts 1,115 Credits 2,491
I didn't make changes to the Chinese part. Maybe because the new changes affected the Chinese part during packaging, it's恐怕 not easy to find out exactly where the mistake is. We can further observe and see where the problem is. Those 8 patches, changing the ones in front will affect the ones behind, but as long as the compilation passes, I think it's basically okay. So, exactly what's wrong still needs a more detailed report. What I can solve, I'll solve; if I can't solve it, I'll wait for others to solve it. I don't use the Chinese version myself, so I didn't notice the problem. But you can contact the relevant friends of the Chinese version and see what experience they have.

Using find like this doesn't seem necessary? It's a function that's optional. Logically, it's not very reasonable. Because according to your logic, all similar commands would have to be combined into one, and then there would be more than one or two changes.
Floor62 不得不爱 Posted 2006-06-18 21:13
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
I checked the code from line 00025E40H to line 00025F80H and there's a problem!
Floor63 不点 Posted 2006-06-19 09:49
银牌会员 Posts 1,115 Credits 2,491
I tested, and there's no garbled code issue in the new version. For example, using the menu.lst in the hard disk image you first provided shows normal Chinese. If you find an issue, it's probably an existing problem in the old version, just sometimes you encounter it and sometimes not. It doesn't seem serious, so I'll temporarily ignore this issue because the future internationalized version will solve such problems all at once.
Floor64 不得不爱 Posted 2006-06-19 12:47
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
The menu.lst is displayed normally, but the prompt is abnormal. The old version displays the prompt normally!
Floor65 fastslz Posted 2006-06-19 13:11
铂金会员 Posts 2,315 Credits 5,493 From 上海
I didn't find Chinese garbled characters.

Just using the configuration of map --mem /boot/grub/288.img (fd0), I found a problem
Although this configuration makes the boot path more flexible, as long as menu.lst and the grub directory are in the same partition, it can boot. But if fallback 1 is added before map --mem /boot/grub/288.img and 288.img doesn't exist, then a problem will occur: that is, it doesn't prompt Press any key to continue... and doesn't jump to fallback 2 but has the following continuous screen scrolling phenomenon

Error 17: File not found
Booting 'map --mem /boot/grub/288.img

fallback 1

In addition, no other error phenomena related to specifying the img path have been found
This situation also exists in the old version

[ Last edited by fastslz on 2006-6-19 at 13:12 ]
Floor66 不得不爱 Posted 2006-06-19 15:07
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
Let me see. The original Chinese is "给你发个图片看看!", which translates to "Let me send you a picture to take a look!"

Attachments
a.jpg (29 KiB)
Floor67 不点 Posted 2006-06-19 15:11
银牌会员 Posts 1,115 Credits 2,491
Yes, there should be no problem with Chinese because the Chinese part hasn't been modified at all. Since this part hasn't been modified, even if there's a problem, it's not easy to solve now, so please don't report it anymore.

The problem mentioned by fastslz is caused by the wrong setting of fallback. When a menu item fails, if a fallback menu item is defined, it will go to execute the menu item defined by fallback.

If fallback points to the menu item that has an error itself, there will be an infinite loop, of course. So be sure to pay attention not to fill in the number after fallback incorrectly. This number, if it's 0, it means the first menu item represented by title; 1 means the second, and so on.

Fallback is generally placed as the first statement immediately following title. Of course, if necessary, multiple fallback statements can also be placed in the same set of title command sets. Fallback is the only statement that controls the flow of execution.
Floor68 不得不爱 Posted 2006-06-19 15:40
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
I just tested it normally on the real machine, and the Chinese prompt in VPC is garbled.
Floor69 Wengier Posted 2006-06-19 21:19
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
Originally posted by qwe1234567 at 2006-6-19 03:40 PM:
I just tested it on the real machine and it was normal. VPC Chinese prompt is garbled.


Then it may be related to VPC itself... The real machine should be the standard.
Floor70 不得不爱 Posted 2006-06-21 16:01
超级版主 Posts 2,044 Credits 5,310 From 四川南充
Originally posted by Wengier at 2006-6-19 21:19:

That might be related to VPC itself... The real machine should be the standard.

I just tried it, it seems to be related to the hard disk image. Changing an image works normally, so it should be a bug
Prev  1 … 2 3 4 5
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023