中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 23:31
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
其它操作系统综合讨论区 » [Share] MS Office V4.2 Simplified Chinese Version for PWindows [Share] (Re-upload)
Printable Version  31,745 / 83
Floor61 ddy123 Posted 2004-08-29 00:00
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 111
Kinglion, thank you and you've worked hard!
Floor62 zhkapllo Posted 2005-03-05 00:00
初级用户 Posts 1 Credits 103
Floor63 dxmg Posted 2005-04-27 00:00
初级用户 Posts 13 Credits 126
Uploading so many files by Lao Mao, that's perseverance, thanks.
Floor64 shj99422 Posted 2005-08-12 08:31
初级用户 Posts 78 Credits 178
Dude, you've got the internet spirit!
Admired啊啊

But still, get a broadband installed吧
Floor65 net_king Posted 2005-08-13 01:35
中级用户 Posts 87 Credits 353
Why are there still so many people using what cat? Oh my. How cheap are the current ADSL? Installation is also no problem, right? Where are you guys having inconvenience? Why are so many people using cat. I just can't figure it out.
Floor66 skno Posted 2005-08-15 09:57
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 21
楼主,您真让我不知说什么好,敬礼.

Translated as:
LZ, you really make me at a loss for words, salute.
Floor67 paulwu Posted 2005-08-16 20:10
初级用户 Posts 15 Credits 100
Excuse me, the owner's font is traditional Chinese. Is it from Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan? I have also used the kitten for a long time. I just changed it this year. The internet fee here (Hangzhou) is expensive... But my parents have a lot of money and firmly refuse to install it for me, saying they are afraid of affecting my study. Later, after I pestered them, they finally agreed
Floor68 kkkgye Posted 2005-08-17 14:57
中级用户 Posts 44 Credits 209
Thanks to the楼主's provision...
Floor69 doss Posted 2005-08-20 17:30
初级用户 Posts 3 Credits 46
I've been looking for this software for a long time. It's hard to find it here but I can't download it. So depressed!!!!!
LZ, come and have a look quickly!!!!!
Floor70 zrh4019 Posted 2006-02-08 21:14
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 39
Can't download it!
Floor71 888888 Posted 2006-02-25 20:33
初级用户 Posts 20 Credits 150
Kinglion thank you, also hard work, set the highest respect!
Floor72 qinccckencn Posted 2006-03-27 15:30
中级用户 Posts 102 Credits 349
Originally posted by Kinglion at 2004-5-4 12:00 AM:
Fortunately, it's only 2 yuan per hour here, and in some places it's only 1 yuan per hour. When I use the "modem", I use 200 phone cards and internet cards, which can be cheaper. Sometimes I also use the unit's broadband, but I don't use it much..

Dude, it's too hard on you, a master like you
Floor73 雨露 Posted 2006-03-27 20:57
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
An old post, dug out again!!! Hehe................
Floor74 shj99422 Posted 2006-05-13 18:47
初级用户 Posts 78 Credits 178
Thank you for sharing, I've been looking for it for a long time.
Floor75 雨露 Posted 2006-05-14 09:09
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
I carefully checked my collection and found that "DISK27、~、DISK30(Word6.0 Simplified Chinese Font Disk1、~、Disk4)" is missing. Can anyone provide it? My E-mail: afnspy@gmail.com
Prev  1 … 2 3 4 5 6  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023