中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 22:19
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
其它操作系统综合讨论区 » Create an absolutely hidden directory that is not visible in the Explorer!
Printable Version  25,259 / 71
Floor46 INeverAsk Posted 2008-01-21 22:51
初级用户 Posts 42 Credits 97
Originally posted by minchengan at 2007-5-14 12:28:
First of all, thank you to user 21, I have learned some more knowledge. Actually, I learned the method of hiding a directory with "md s..\ " a long time ago in Computer Newspaper, but I have gone a step further. Everyone knows that using the Recycle Bin to hide a directory or...


If the space of this folder is very large, will the Recycle Bin go wrong?
Floor47 INeverAsk Posted 2008-01-21 23:10
初级用户 Posts 42 Credits 97
Originally posted by wxcute at 2008-1-18 07:42:
md d:\..\
md d:\...\
In the XP system, with the NTFS file system, these two commands can't be executed. Four or more dots are needed, but then they can be directly seen.


I have the same problem, hoping that experts can give some guidance!
Floor48 suiyuan1330 Posted 2008-01-25 05:49
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor49 aoobo Posted 2008-03-01 18:25
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor50 skywolf Posted 2008-03-07 18:31
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16
I joined the forum relatively late. Thanks to the experiences of the seniors. I've been searching for a long time without finding how to create deeply hidden folders. I'll go try it now. Thanks.
Floor51 hypol Posted 2008-03-17 12:26
新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 14
I want to create a folder like \.., but I hope to customize its short filename (not necessarily ~1). Can it be done? It's best to have a software that can directly modify the short filename and long filename of a file.
Floor52 haiou327 Posted 2008-03-20 03:15
高级用户 Posts 348 Credits 713
Who has successfully created a directory like ~1 on an NTFS partition. Loading IFS also can't create it
Floor53 checkmate Posted 2008-03-24 16:58
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20 From 江西
Still a bit too deep. Try it by yourself! ……………………
Floor54 tempoiu Posted 2008-04-07 11:54
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
站长Wengier
The best in the world!!
Extremely high level.
Floor55 jh1688 Posted 2008-05-30 17:42
中级用户 Posts 126 Credits 248
Searched many places, but didn't find a good method. Hehe, there are really many methods here.
Floor56 wybcf Posted 2008-08-10 16:55
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Finally understand the principle of hiding.
Floor57 ljb603 Posted 2008-08-15 08:14
初级用户 Posts 49 Credits 112
The version of DOSLFN.COM on the sixth floor is 0.40C, which is 18k. The latest version is 0.40F, which is only 12K. Can this version be modified to have the same functions?
Floor58 schuming Posted 2008-08-19 11:15
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Floor59 dafs Posted 2008-08-22 13:02
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17
Learn well, use well, never forget that the great hero is kind
Floor60 driver1998 Posted 2008-09-28 17:09
高级用户 Posts 373 Credits 740 From 中国,广东
What's the use if it's not visible in CMD?
Prev  1 2 3 4 5  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023