中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-05 19:33
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,281 members
DOS软件下载 & 游戏分享 (下载室) » [Download] Virtual Machine - Virtual PC 5.2 Lite Version
Printable Version  54,599 / 230
Floor46 dl04118 Posted 2006-01-17 22:49
初级用户 Posts 32 Credits 199
My points are not enough?
Floor47 cnch Posted 2006-01-19 14:18
中级用户 Posts 70 Credits 326
Long time no see, there are quite a few good things!
Floor48 WC111191 Posted 2006-01-19 19:19
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Thanks to the landlord, support.
Floor49 Roy Posted 2006-02-15 22:27
管理员 Posts 1,633 Credits 4,869
Originally posted by mist at 2005-10-15 09:40 AM:
The company that developed this software has been acquired by Microsoft. The new version of the software is called Microsoft Virtual Machine. I'm worried that Microsoft has some hidden tricks in software activation and other aspects, so I've been using Connectix Virt...

To be honest, M$VPC has relatively large restrictions on DOS
And VPC 5.x also has many restrictions on Apple's OS
Floor50 weifan Posted 2006-02-24 10:11
初级用户 Posts 6 Credits 20
In order to download, I need to make some posts to accumulate points...
Floor51 chip007 Posted 2006-03-14 16:40
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Floor52 terryfjh Posted 2006-03-14 23:48
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Bump
Floor53 terryfjh Posted 2006-03-15 00:03
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
To download, I need to post water content...
Floor54 雨露 Posted 2006-03-15 11:56
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
This software was better in the 2004 version, and I've been using it all the time! But VWARE 5.5 can now load 64-bit systems, while VPC can't!
Floor55 147447627 Posted 2006-03-15 18:04
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 41
Floor56 gxblgb Posted 2006-03-15 21:34
初级用户 Posts 36 Credits 75
Floor57 sungp Posted 2006-03-16 05:42
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 20 From Tainan
Wow!! I don't have enough points.. Then I'll come next time...
Floor58 xxjgpc Posted 2006-03-16 21:37
新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 18
Floor59 carlchina Posted 2006-03-17 23:10
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Hahaha, what a good thing!
Floor60 雨露 Posted 2006-03-23 13:03
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
After running, it prompts that a file is missing. Are you kidding! All in vain
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 … 16  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023