![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-10 22:13 |
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 2 new / 48,285 members |
| GRUB4DOS、SYSLINUX及其它启动管理软件讨论专区 » What multi-boot system startup tools do everyone use? |
| Printable Version 79,504 / 44 |
| Floor31 DOSforever | Posted 2008-10-03 22:26 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
Originally posted by bingchong at 2008-10-2 20:28: It seems that BootIt has been upgraded to BootIt NG http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/bootit-next-generation.htm It seems to be paid. I don't know if there are function restrictions in the free trial version. If it asks for money after the trial period is over, that's no joke. |
|
| Floor32 雨露 | Posted 2008-12-05 23:38 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
After downloading and extracting System Commander, I remember that I intentionally interrupted and exited during the installation process, but it was still installed. Since it wasn't installed properly, I couldn't find the uninstallation place! I don't know why! Later, I used fdisk /mbr many times to remove it, and I'll avoid it in the future! Hehe
![]() ![]() |
|
| Floor33 DOSforever | Posted 2008-12-06 18:29 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
|
Ha! Ha -- someone has already encountered your problem, and I've already answered it:
http://www.cn-dos.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27346#pid173777 Why does it take N times of fdisk/mbr to eliminate it? It should be okay in one time. Also, I estimate you installed it under Windows, heh heh~ |
|
| Floor34 雨露 | Posted 2008-12-08 08:23 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
It was installed under Windows!
Tried fdisk/mbr once, but when booting, it's still System Commander, and it's not very accurate in recognizing the system! It seems to recognize msdos7.1 as ME or Windows 95, can't remember exactly! |
|
| Floor35 Qtwdftxvt | Posted 2008-12-11 11:05 |
| 初级用户 Posts 101 Credits 190 | |
|
A few years ago, when playing with WIN98, 2000, XP, I used SPFDISK, system commander. Later, when I installed VISTA, I found that GRUB is better, as it can boot everything.
|
|
| Floor36 weasel | Posted 2008-12-11 11:09 |
| 初级用户 Posts 66 Credits 118 | |
|
Prefer GRUB more.
|
|
| Floor37 cfnxy | Posted 2009-01-12 21:28 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 13 | |
|
osw and spfdisk are now using grub4dos
|
|
| Floor38 pfox | Posted 2009-03-18 05:01 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 446 Credits 1,451 | |
| Floor39 jinDOS | Posted 2009-07-28 14:39 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 38 | |
|
I recommend using SPFDISK, a very good partition and partition boot management tool! ! ! ! ! Same as building 6.
|
|
| Floor40 qyriver | Posted 2009-11-12 19:55 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
I used SYSTEM C a long time ago... and then I didn't use it anymore... Actually, that was a very wrong software... Now I use GRUB
|
|
| Floor41 luyi7338 | Posted 2009-11-16 08:46 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
grub4dos
Looking forward to the popularization of grub2 |
|
| Floor42 shardineblog | Posted 2009-12-15 00:15 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 14 | |
|
GRUB. It works well.
|
|
| Floor43 Gdcn07 | Posted 2009-12-15 05:25 |
| 初级用户 Posts 35 Credits 70 | |
| Floor44 xdafeng | Posted 2010-01-23 15:20 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 10 | |
| Floor45 driver1998 | Posted 2010-02-01 14:36 |
| 高级用户 Posts 373 Credits 740 From 中国,广东 | |
|
I use grub4dos in the USB flash drive, and not on the hard disk
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |