![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 22:19 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| 其它操作系统综合讨论区 » Create an absolutely hidden directory that is not visible in the Explorer! |
| Printable Version 25,258 / 71 |
| Floor31 minchengan | Posted 2007-05-14 12:28 |
| 中级用户 Posts 164 Credits 376 | |
|
First of all, thank you to user 21st floor. I have learned some more knowledge. Actually, I learned the method of hiding directories using "md s..\" a long time ago in Computer Post, but I have taken it a step further. Everyone knows the method of hiding directories or files using the Recycle Bin, which was used in the WIN98 era. That is, create a directory in the Recycle Bin:
cmd cd recycled mkdir aa..\ The above three steps are very effective under XP and are very useful for dealing with ordinary novices. I wrote about this in a reply post on this forum a long time ago. Previously, the method I mentioned for entering was to enter something like d:\recycled\aa..\ when running. There was a problem here that I have been unable to solve all the time, which is that there will be history records. Of course, it can be modified through the registry or group policy. But user 21st floor gave me the best solution, which is: cmd start d:\recycled\a..\ Then all the contents inside will come out. Thank you again, brother chishingchancn. |
|
| Floor32 uforange | Posted 2007-05-15 20:22 |
| 中级用户 Posts 92 Credits 265 From 广西 | |
|
Hey, why can't I make it work!
|
|
| Floor33 5639863 | Posted 2007-06-18 10:57 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7 | |
|
I'm a new comer, I'm very interested in this, downloaded it to study for a while
|
|
| Floor34 yasa98 | Posted 2007-06-20 11:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Why have I tried for a long time but still can't create such a hidden attribute!
|
|
| Floor35 htshe2 | Posted 2007-06-28 23:19 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 6 | |
|
Just give it a try......
|
|
| Floor36 suntb | Posted 2007-08-23 12:49 |
| 高级用户 Posts 277 Credits 581 | |
|
Strongly supportThis is too easy to use
|
|
| Floor37 mrli | Posted 2007-09-03 08:36 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 21 | |
|
Learned another trick, broadened my horizons.
|
|
| Floor38 Michale | Posted 2007-09-04 20:32 |
| 初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 52 From ☆逍遥宫☆ | |
|
Not badminton; Hehe~ Let's try it first~
|
|
| Floor39 lmy20081984 | Posted 2007-09-30 20:49 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 13 | |
|
Also, the hidden attributes of the system can also not be seen
|
|
| Floor40 yuludd | Posted 2007-10-02 17:11 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 6 | |
|
It didn't succeed.
|
|
| Floor41 wxcute | Posted 2007-10-04 20:13 |
| 中级用户 Posts 211 Credits 458 | |
|
How to test the "Access Denied" prompt in the XP command prompt?
|
|
| Floor42 ychhuiyi | Posted 2008-01-11 12:34 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
| Floor43 onlycwg | Posted 2008-01-14 14:23 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 19 | |
|
Thanks to the LZ, I've bookmarked it.
|
|
| Floor44 plp626 | Posted 2008-01-15 21:11 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 1,020 Credits 2,278 | |
|
This kind of absolutely hidden file will become invalid under the NTFS format. When you create such a folder in the root directory of a USB flash drive (FAT32 format), if you convert it to NTFS format next time, the files inside will be messed up. I don't understand why.
|
|
| Floor45 wxcute | Posted 2008-01-18 07:42 |
| 中级用户 Posts 211 Credits 458 | |
|
md d:\..\
md d:\...\ In XP system and NTFS file system, these two commands can't be executed. Four or more dots are needed, but they are all directly visible. |
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |