中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-12 03:43
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 0 new / 48,285 members
其它操作系统综合讨论区 » IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0 Simplified Chinese Version!
Printable Version  29,197 / 134
Floor31 weilong888 Posted 2006-04-11 12:50
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
Originally posted by afnspy at 2006-4-11 12:35 PM:
The third batch has been uploaded! I can't take care of everyone, and besides, the issue of space has always been a difficult problem. The senior management of the forum can't solve it either! Not putting it for too long is what the following friends want to do...

What is your activation password? Why is there no response?
Floor32 雨露 Posted 2006-04-11 12:51
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
Floor33 DOSforever Posted 2006-04-11 12:57
金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639
No, it's still about splitting volumes, but don't do it in batches and installments. Does the forum leader not agree? Which forum leader doesn't agree?
Floor34 weilong888 Posted 2006-04-11 12:59
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
Originally posted by DOSforever at 2006-4-11 12:48 PM:


What? Are you still getting excited with me? Is this sarcasm? I just repeated what you said myself. I wasn't excited last time either!

Is this also considered excitement? I don't have the passion to get excited at all! What I said last time was the truth. Share what you have with everyone. This is the original intention of everyone coming here. You are also an old member. What do you mean by saying such words!
Floor35 DOSforever Posted 2006-04-11 13:24
金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639
If you think this is sarcasm, then what did you say yourself last time. Isn't your attitude excitement what it is. I don't understand how what I said has to do with whether I'm an old member. Also, how is someone considered old.
Floor36 weilong888 Posted 2006-04-11 13:41
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
Originally posted by DOSforever at 2006-4-11 01:24 PM:
If you think this is sarcasm, then what did you say last time. Isn't your attitude agitation?

I don't understand how my saying this has anything to do with whether I am an old member. Besides, what is considered old.



I won't be agitated now, rest assured. What do you mean by old member, don't you know? In this forum, as long as you repeatedly ask questions, someone will always find a way to solve it for you, isn't that right? If afnspy is all uploaded and installs effectively, I'll pass it to you, how about that? Look at qb45, someone has suffered such great grievances and still does so well, only in this way can there be hope for Chinese DOS, what is this called? This is called being hardworking and uncomplaining!

[ Last edited by weilong888 on 2006-4-11 at 13:48 ]
Floor37 DOSforever Posted 2006-04-11 14:01
金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639
Hehe, according to this standard, I don't consider myself an old member. And I have a lot to learn.

First of all, thank you for your enthusiasm. But my original intention was to let afnspy upload to a fixed space. Actually, I thought that there should be a comprehensive fixed solution for the DOS software repository. So that those in need can find it at any time instead of being passed among a few people who know.
http://www.cn-dos.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19946&fpage=1
Floor38 rtix Posted 2006-04-11 15:51
中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209
Hehe, getting too angry is bad for your health...
Anyone who has finished downloading, can you share it via BT? Just continue seeding the OS2Warp4.iso file...
Floor39 weilong888 Posted 2006-04-11 16:19
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
I estimate that except for AFNSPY, no one else has the complete version here.
Floor40 雨露 Posted 2006-04-11 17:02
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
There are still three files. If someone can't wait until tonight, just post the e-mail below, and I'll send the remaining ones to your mailbox tonight. Let you have a preview first! So that there are no more people doubting my sincerity!
Floor41 DOSforever Posted 2006-04-11 17:12
金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639
Hehe, who doubted your sincerity?

If you can send an email, that would be great. Please send all the split files to my email. It's better to send an English version too, thank you!

My username is at126.com
Floor42 weilong888 Posted 2006-04-11 18:15
银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270
Originally posted by DOSforever at 2006-4-11 05:12 PM:
Hehe, who doubted your sincerity?

If you can send an email, that would be great. Please send all the volume files to my email. It's better to send an English version too, thank you!

My username is at126.com

This is too cumbersome. Just send the remaining three files 85, 86, and 87 to my [email protected], and then I'll put them on BT so that BT can automatically download for everyone.

[ Last edited by weilong888 on 2006-4-11 at 18:21 ]
Floor43 雨露 Posted 2006-04-11 18:16
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
Originally posted by DOSforever at 2006-4-11 17:12:
Hehe, who doubted your sincerity?

If you can send an email, that would be great. Please send all the all volume files to my email box. It is better to send an English version as well. Thank you!

My user name...

Hehe! Are you talking in your sleep? So lazy, go find it yourself! Making me work so hard, do you have a conscience?!!!
Floor44 DOSforever Posted 2006-04-11 18:24
金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639
Well, well, well, what do you want me to do, hug you and give you a kiss? Little sister
Floor45 rtix Posted 2006-04-11 18:25
中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209
Hehe, DOSforever is a bit greedy, let's criticize... I think Weilong888's suggestion is better.
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 … 9  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023