中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 15:01
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS媒体世界 & 网络技术 (多媒体室) » Installation and LAN Installation Tutorial of MS-DOS System under VMware Virtual Machine 1
Printable Version  160,052 / 338
Floor31 lgnstar Posted 2007-04-14 10:31
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
I've been looking for it for a long time. It's really great to see this material here.
Floor32 dwg520 Posted 2007-04-18 11:05
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
I need to download.... Hurry up and share with me.
Floor33 dwg520 Posted 2007-04-18 11:08
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
I also want to download and take a look....
Floor34 ls1314758 Posted 2007-04-20 21:53
初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 23
Download and have a look
Floor35 lsy9202 Posted 2007-04-21 02:55
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 54
Take a look;)
Floor36 irving500731 Posted 2007-04-27 12:13
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
I just arrived. Can't download it. Really want to use it right away!
Floor37 foxjinlin Posted 2007-05-07 13:40
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7
You've worked hard. Exactly what I needed
Floor38 foxjinlin Posted 2007-05-07 14:11
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 7
The building owner has worked hard. Exactly what is needed in this regard.
Floor39 wld Posted 2007-05-11 16:10
初级用户 Posts 32 Credits 61
I also want to come and learn about VM too: (
Floor40 dosdays Posted 2007-05-23 11:26
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Good Dongdong
Floor41 0487 Posted 2007-06-06 02:15
中级用户 Posts 113 Credits 409 From 深圳
Thanks thanks. Got it got it.
Floor42 ly2001106 Posted 2007-06-07 09:25
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
超级超级超级好
Floor43 allis8 Posted 2007-06-10 12:32
新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 16
Thanks to the LZ for the provision...
Floor44 qq8593001qq Posted 2007-06-11 17:04
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Can Haibu be downloaded?
Floor45 DOSFAN1 Posted 2007-06-11 23:52
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Okay, I'll also download it
Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 … 23  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023