![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-28 08:04 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,277 members |
| DOS汉化世界 & 中文系统 (中文化室) » A VB small program to display HZK16 dot matrix Chinese character information |
| Printable Version 51,489 / 111 |
| Floor31 wizard99 | Posted 2007-10-10 13:32 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
| Floor32 wizard99 | Posted 2007-10-10 20:47 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
May I ask the original poster how you calculate the offset position of a Chinese character in HZK.GBK based on the GBK Chinese character internal code? Thanks!
|
|
| Floor33 gentooer | Posted 2007-10-18 08:08 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Thanks
|
|
| Floor34 yoda | Posted 2007-11-01 09:47 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
| Floor35 tyh888 | Posted 2007-11-01 10:56 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Newcomer, please give me more advice ̄
|
|
| Floor36 zzdmz | Posted 2007-11-09 22:03 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
嗯,这正是我想要的(英文部分原文就是“en,it's just what i wanna”,按要求保留原文)
|
|
| Floor37 fudanac | Posted 2007-11-17 01:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
How can I get points? Thanks
|
|
| Floor38 thinhils | Posted 2007-11-18 12:51 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
| Floor39 chenhbin | Posted 2008-01-16 10:20 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Good stuff, thanks!
|
|
| Floor40 yf612 | Posted 2008-01-21 19:49 |
| 初级用户 Posts 43 Credits 94 | |
|
I want an XP that can display traditional Chinese. Is there any???
|
|
| Floor41 yf612 | Posted 2008-01-21 20:21 |
| 初级用户 Posts 43 Credits 94 | |
|
I want to ask.............How should I do to see the content of the drive letter on my own computer?
I can only see the content under the drive letters you have set up by yourself now |
|
| Floor42 billa | Posted 2008-02-15 12:57 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
Not bad, support original creation
|
|
| Floor43 zzzzzzzz88 | Posted 2008-03-30 21:07 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Look!
|
|
| Floor44 gofqjyie | Posted 2008-04-07 23:50 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Oh, there's still so much I need to learn! I really don't understand things under DOS.
|
|
| Floor45 yyhoungeo | Posted 2008-04-16 12:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Thank you! Please give some support!
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 8 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |