中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-02 20:44
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » How to combine FOR loops with findstr?
Printable Version  5,395 / 25
Floor16 van416 Posted 2010-12-10 19:47
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
Really thank you~~~
I almost lost confidence, and I still need you to help explain
What does more +2 han_1.txt>han_2.txt mean?
When the program executes this command, there is no content in han_2.txt~
set/p k=<han_2.txt
set k=%k:*:=%
What does this mean?
echo %k:~1% >bios.dat
What does this mean?

Can you teach me again? Thanks a lot~

[ Last edited by van416 on 2010-12-10 at 19:49 ]
Floor17 van416 Posted 2010-12-10 20:22
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
Please help me take a look again, thank you
Floor18 van416 Posted 2010-12-12 12:02
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
I have looked through many websites and found that MS-DOS 7.0 does not support more +2 han_1.txt>han_2.txt.

Is there any other way to save the target? Thanks~~
Floor19 726842270 Posted 2010-12-12 12:12
初级用户 Posts 43 Credits 65 From 吉林省长春市
I don't know if the next tool kit will be useful.
Floor20 van416 Posted 2010-12-12 12:18
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
Can the sed tool be used?
Floor21 726842270 Posted 2010-12-12 12:21
初级用户 Posts 43 Credits 65 From 吉林省长春市
To be honest, I really don't know about DOS. If it's in the tool kit, of course it can be used. SED is also an external command under CMD and still needs to be downloaded.
Floor22 van416 Posted 2010-12-12 12:22
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
I just downloaded one, but unfortunately don't know how to use it
Floor23 726842270 Posted 2010-12-12 12:26
初级用户 Posts 43 Credits 65 From 吉林省长春市
Floor24 van416 Posted 2010-12-12 12:30
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
Thank you so much, I'll take a look first
Floor25 van416 Posted 2010-12-12 12:34
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
Using sed -n "/Project/p" 1.ini > han_1.txt has already allowed saving a line from Project into han_1.txt.

Content of han_1.txt:
Project : 1060-0011

Next step, only display the characters 1060-0011 from han_1.txt?
Floor26 van416 Posted 2010-12-12 18:14
初级用户 Posts 30 Credits 34
sed -n "/^Sign/p" bios.ini >han_1.txt
sed "s/Sign-On Message : //" han_1.txt > bios.dat

Thanks to 726842270 and Hanyeguxing! The above two lines can solve this problem
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023