中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-02 02:50
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » Today I won't say anything, just post a screenshot first, and everyone will know at a glance
Printable Version  4,335 / 37
Floor16 sl543001 Posted 2010-04-03 03:18
中级用户 Posts 225 Credits 499
Give it a try. This is based on 1.1.31. If it doesn't work, let me know again.



[ Last edited by sl543001 on 2010-4-5 at 20:46 ]
Floor17 doslike Posted 2010-04-03 08:58
版主 Posts 285 Credits 326 From 黑龙江省
Oh, I already have the sybc for Dou Di Zhu, but the task execution doesn't work.
Floor18 doslike Posted 2010-04-03 09:01
版主 Posts 285 Credits 326 From 黑龙江省
Note: I can't surf the Internet at midnight, so I can't reply in time.
Floor19 DosForXp Posted 2010-04-03 09:21
新手上路 Posts 13 Credits 19
Batch processing plus assembly, that's impressive, I give it an upvote
Floor20 ZJHJ Posted 2010-04-03 11:00
高级用户 Posts 374 Credits 609
The snake game can run, but the code on the 7th floor cannot run
Floor21 sl543001 Posted 2010-04-03 12:36
中级用户 Posts 225 Credits 499
The code on floor 7 has been updated to sybc1.1.31, give it a try again.
Floor22 sl543001 Posted 2010-04-03 12:40
中级用户 Posts 225 Credits 499
Which version of Dou Di Zhu (Landlord) is this?
Floor23 doslike Posted 2010-04-04 09:14
版主 Posts 285 Credits 326 From 黑龙江省
It's the code posted on the 20th floor or so of that Dou Di Zhu (Landlord) post.
Floor24 doslike Posted 2010-04-04 09:23
版主 Posts 285 Credits 326 From 黑龙江省
There can also be tasks,


Task:
Please use the spaceship to fly to Mars to collect rock samples.
Then prompt
The spaceship has flown to Mars, but the space probe is damaged. Cannot proceed further.
The fire crystal stone must be found to repair it. Rock samples can be collected first.
(When collecting rock samples, the fire crystal stone is found, then return safely)
Floor25 ZJHJ Posted 2010-04-04 10:51
高级用户 Posts 374 Credits 609
Floor 7, still can't run, it shows 'The system cannot execute the specified program'

[ Last edited by ZJHJ on 2010-4-4 at 11:09 ]
Floor26 sl543001 Posted 2010-04-05 20:56
中级用户 Posts 225 Credits 499
There was a line of code that I forgot to change, but I've already changed it.
SET V=;RCX;120;N SYBC.COM;W;Q
Floor27 ZJHJ Posted 2010-04-05 23:41
高级用户 Posts 374 Credits 609
7th floor Still can't run, showing 'The system cannot execute the specified program'
Floor28 wl00560 Posted 2010-04-06 03:40
银牌会员 Posts 709 Credits 1,384
Can the landlord compile a text processor under CMD? As long as it supports basic functions like automatic line wrapping in the window and saving, etc. It would be even better if it imitates the interface of WPS For DOS, hehe... Although there are many text editors under Windows, I still want to write in CMD.
Floor29 HAT Posted 2010-04-06 10:04
版主 Posts 5,017 Credits 9,023
Start
Run

cmd

edit
Floor30 wl00560 Posted 2010-04-06 19:37
银牌会员 Posts 709 Credits 1,384
LS, that Edit is the DOS Edit, nothing special. I just want to write things in CMD for fun, heh heh...
I used to play with Vim before, but I'm still not used to it, so I had to give up. I wonder what other Edit-like software that supports Chinese and automatic line wrapping in CMD?
Prev  1 2 3  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023