中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 13:16
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » How to set directory permissions that allow creation and deletion but not modification?
Printable Version  2,790 / 19
Floor16 plp626 Posted 2009-09-13 12:43
银牌会员 Posts 1,020 Credits 2,278
My system doesn't have that kind of format as you mentioned.

A screenshot:


By the way The NTFS format you mentioned, I also saw it in the forum
But I don't know how this "appearance" is set.

[ Last edited by plp626 on 2009-9-13 at 12:45 ]
Floor17 yishanju Posted 2009-09-13 14:19
银牌会员 Posts 1,357 Credits 1,488
The default XP system does not display the security options. You can get them by canceling the simple sharing.
Floor18 everest79 Posted 2009-09-14 01:38
金牌会员 Posts 1,127 Credits 2,564
Floor19 slore Posted 2009-09-14 02:52
铂金会员 Posts 2,478 Credits 5,212
Open any folder, Tools, Folder Options. Remove the simple sharing.
Floor20 wxcute Posted 2009-09-18 07:51
中级用户 Posts 211 Credits 458
Originally posted by plp626 at 2009-9-13 03:17:
Is my requirement contradictory?!


It should not be contradictory. Just set permissions for directories and files separately.

I don't know how to use xcacls, I use setAcl

The shortcoming is that the second point "cut to" cannot be implemented.
Explanation: Among them, D:\test is the parent directory of the directory to be obtained, and target is the directory to be obtained.
Related post: http://bbs.bathome.cn/thread-3670-1-1.html


Originally , but still keep it, so I won't delete it.

[ Last edited by wxcute on 2009-9-18 at 07:54 ]
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023