中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 13:58
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » [Resolved] Help: Use a batch file to make webpage pagination links
Printable Version  3,272 / 21
Floor16 ganjie Posted 2009-02-05 10:07
初级用户 Posts 37 Credits 49
A question: if I want to change, for example,

D First page A B2 C3 D4 E5 F6 4/19 Last page S
E First page A C3 D4 E5 F6 G7 5/19 Last page S
F First page A D4 E5 F6 G7 H8 6/19 Last page S

into:

D First page A B2 C3 Current page:D4 E5 F6 4/19 Last page S
E First page A C3 D4 Current page:E5 F6 G7 5/19 Last page S
F First page A D4 E5 Current page:F6 G7 H8 6/19 Last page S

Can it be changed into this style? That is, add 'Current page' before the current page. I once tried to modify your code above, but found it impossible unless the algorithm is changed.
Floor17 everest79 Posted 2009-02-05 18:59
金牌会员 Posts 1,127 Credits 2,564
Originally posted by ganjie at 2009-2-4 03:17 AM:
Thanks to netbenton for specially uploading the file. I tested it carefully myself, and after dragging the directory onto it, the batch window still disappears immediately, and none of the htm files have any content changes. There really is no response at all! Could you ...

Hehe
Floor18 netbenton Posted 2009-02-05 19:43
银牌会员 Posts 752 Credits 1,916 From 广西
Find these three places:
1. set xn=0
2. set/a ms+=1,mb+=1
3. if not defined fn%2 (set "pr=<td scope="col"><a href="!fn%1!">%1</a></td>"&!echo !pr!&set/a xn+=1)

Change them to:
1. set xn=0&set "dqym%%a=Current page:"
2. set/a ms+=1,mb+=1&set dqym%%a=
3. if not defined fn%2 (set "pr=<td scope="col"><a href="!fn%1!">!dqym%1!%1</a></td>"&!echo !pr!&set/a xn+=1)

[ Last edited by netbenton on 2009-2-5 at 19:44 ]
Floor19 ganjie Posted 2009-02-06 08:19
初级用户 Posts 37 Credits 49
So that's all it takes to change it. I originally thought that after adding the current link, the algorithm would definitely have to be modified. This way I can modify the current page item myself.
For example, the pagination links for the C file are as follows:
<table widtd="500" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td scope="col"><a href="A.htm">First page</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="B.htm">Previous page</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="A.htm">1</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="B.htm">2</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="C.htm">3</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="D.htm">4</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="E.htm">5</a></td>
<td scope="col"><a href="F.htm">Next page</a></td>
<td scope="col">3/19</td>
<td scope="col"><a href="S.htm">Last page</a></td>
</tr>
</table>
This way I can change the current page part <td scope="col"><a href="C.htm">3</a></td>
to <strong>3</strong> for CSS needs. How can I change it like this?
Floor20 netbenton Posted 2009-02-06 09:04
银牌会员 Posts 752 Credits 1,916 From 广西
I really wish the OP could explain the problem clearly all at once...

Just change the third line to this, and it'll work.
if not defined fn%2 (
if defined dqym%1 (set "pr=<td scope="col"><strong>%1</strong></td>") else (set "pr=<td scope="col"><a href="!fn%1!">%1</a></td>")
echo !pr!&set/a xn+=1
)
Floor21 ganjie Posted 2009-02-06 09:21
初级用户 Posts 37 Credits 49
Sorry, my apologies! I really should have wrapped this up long ago, but for better appearance I started using CSS styles, so... enough talk, I tested it and it worked. Thanks, many thanks!
Floor22 netbenton Posted 2009-10-09 08:08
银牌会员 Posts 752 Credits 1,916 From 广西
The OP added a new question:

Change the mutually linked files from 5 to n:

Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023