![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-28 21:38 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » [Solved帖] About the renaming algorithm of ACDSee |
| Printable Version 2,858 / 21 |
| Floor16 obsolete | Posted 2008-07-30 22:51 |
| 初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 192 | |
|
There's no way, renaming is sensitive to efficiency, especially when batch renaming more than 1000 files, saving a little is a little -_-||
|
|
| Floor17 bat-zw | Posted 2008-07-30 22:59 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 1,276 Credits 3,105 | |
Originally posted by obsolete at 2008-7-30 22:51: I don't know what efficiency the LZ is referring to. What about 1000, 10000, 100000? Just write and use it on the fly... Passion for learning batch processing is important, but the direction of effort should not deviate. |
|
| Floor18 obsolete | Posted 2008-07-30 23:10 |
| 初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 192 | |
|
Well, I'm just starting to be interested in things written with batch processing. Usually, I don't have a clue and don't know what to write. I just want to figure out whatever I get my hands on. Actually, I don't plan to be all - round in batch processing. I just want to solve some daily problems. I think this is a very good topic.
|
|
| Floor19 obsolete | Posted 2008-07-30 23:13 |
| 初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 192 | |
|
This attempt is not completely fruitless:
1. set has relatively high efficiency 2. call and set waste time, try to avoid them 3. Zero-padding algorithm for numbers So I think, considering efficiency more, it should also be helpful for learning batch processing. |
|
| Floor20 obsolete | Posted 2008-07-31 22:07 |
| 初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 192 | |
|
Well, I still continue to persevere, with the spirit of sharing -_-||
The efficiency issues of call and set were repeatedly mentioned earlier. Today, I tried replacing call and set with for loops and found that the efficiency improved a lot. By using nested for loops, I believe that in occasions where efficiency has a relatively large impact, call and set can basically be abandoned. [ Last edited by obsolete on 2008-7-31 at 11:15 PM ] |
|
| Floor21 523066680 | Posted 2008-07-31 22:16 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 1,133 Credits 2,361 | |
|
Ah~ Ali braised duck~~
only you ~ It shouldn't be like this, really. If the time we spend writing code exceeds the time we spend using the mouse, and there are always bugs, it will be a thankless task This spirit we all need, but it should be spent on better innovative aspects Reply to post 22, uh... I don't know what to say... But I have an experience. I can't think of anything all day facing the computer But when I was in school, I was particularly bored, and I had a lot of inspiration... I don't know how it is I think, you need to relax [ Last edited by 523066680 on 2008-8-1 at 10:47 AM ] |
|
| Floor22 obsolete | Posted 2008-07-31 22:25 |
| 初级用户 Posts 72 Credits 192 | |
Originally posted by 523066680 at 2008-7-31 22:16: Well, thank you for the advice. I didn't expect that the shortcomings were exposed in such a short time. Actually, it's the same with my work. The things involved are too few, and I feel frustrated compared with others... |
|
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |