Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!
中国DOS联盟论坛 » DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » [Original] Borrowing a corpse to return the soul, a single sentence makes the batch processing automatically hide and execute
View 19,048 Replies 256
Credits 2,278 Posts 1,020 Joined 2007-11-19 13:34 18-year member UID 103127 Gender Male
Status Offline
Setting restrictions on points, this also makes me very disgusted. I feel that there are too many posts about hiding in cmd in this forum. I merged the posts because I was afraid that no one would read them after posting.
I hope that after the moderator sees it, he can cancel the point restrictions. Or try to reduce them as much as possible. A good forum is really open.