中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-11 04:42
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 2 new / 48,285 members
GRUB4DOS、SYSLINUX及其它启动管理软件讨论专区 » Draw a logo for grub4dos. Who is good at graphic design?
Printable Version  6,274 / 19
Floor16 ntfsdos Posted 2008-06-23 16:13
初级用户 Posts 38 Credits 78
Why do Chinese software need foreigners to design logos? Are there no Chinese people?
Floor17 Climbing Posted 2008-06-23 16:53
铂金会员 Posts 2,753 Credits 6,962 From 河北保定
It's very simple, because the Google logo is really well-designed.

And for such a long time, the logo of grub4dos has not been worked out yet. I definitely can't do it, lacking that bit of artistic talent.
Floor18 Gandalf Posted 2008-06-25 22:17
中级用户 Posts 96 Credits 362 From 北京
Find a time, I'll give it a try.
Floor19 ntfsdos Posted 2008-06-26 10:34
初级用户 Posts 38 Credits 78
Hehe, one of my best friends is in college doing art design, and I'm going to ask him for a favor
Floor20 netwinxp Posted 2008-07-02 13:18
高级用户 Posts 366 Credits 741
I propose an idea (but I can't do graphic design):
Only contain the three primary colors red, green, blue (basic) and gray (not being influenced by the trend ^_^), the background is transparent (use transparency), it looks like a traffic light (command), highlight U(you, use), imply GRUB.
For example (too ugly )



[ Last edited by netwinxp on 2008-7-2 at 02:24 PM ]
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023