![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-11 07:31 |
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 2 new / 48,285 members |
| GRUB4DOS、SYSLINUX及其它启动管理软件讨论专区 » GRUB4DOS cannot run MHDD? |
| Printable Version 4,781 / 15 |
| Floor16 ourzz | Posted 2008-03-08 12:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
I'm using the latest version from 2008, and it's still garbled. If I just write the img to the floppy and boot directly, there's no problem. But I haven't tried canceling the fonts yet, I'm going to try now!
Canceled the fonts, it's normal! [ Last edited by ourzz on 2008-3-9 at 04:18 AM ] |
|
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |