中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 06:25
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » How to write the DOS timing command (urgent waiting)
Printable Version  3,832 / 25
Floor16 haiou327 Posted 2007-11-19 14:10
高级用户 Posts 348 Credits 713
Comparing with PING, which takes more CPU resources, I wonder how about SLEEP
Floor17 shim Posted 2007-11-19 16:07
初级用户 Posts 73 Credits 85
Has any brother used this thing?
Floor18 zs100c Posted 2008-07-12 16:27
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
I don't know if it can be used
Floor19 cutefox Posted 2008-08-06 00:35
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
Comparing with PING, it consumes more CPU resources. I wonder how about SLEEP
Floor20 hisplay Posted 2008-08-16 14:43
初级用户 Posts 56 Credits 108
Bookmarked
Floor21 slw218856 Posted 2008-08-19 22:55
初级用户 Posts 75 Credits 133
Floor22 heylichen Posted 2008-09-05 14:49
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
There are really many experts here. Can you add the principle of the 10th floor for everyone? Thanks.
Floor23 jellyhk Posted 2008-09-05 20:32
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Bookmarked
Floor24 lfopt Posted 2008-09-08 13:27
初级用户 Posts 34 Credits 71
The 10th floor is too strong. I completely don't understand the second method. Can you explain it?
Floor25 zhimagod Posted 2008-09-08 18:00
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3 From 德城区
It seems there are quite a few methods...
Ping can work
Temporary files can also use sleep
Choice is good
for + set + if are not commonly used...
Floor26 sncffihc Posted 2008-09-13 13:22
初级用户 Posts 17 Credits 51
Great. I came here specially to give it a thumbs up
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023