中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 00:35
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » fsutil fsinfo drives
Printable Version  3,297 / 18
Floor16 lxmxn Posted 2007-01-14 07:56
版主 Posts 4,938 Credits 11,386
Floor17 Eblis Posted 2007-01-14 11:42
中级用户 Posts 108 Credits 251 From 湖南==>广州
Floor18 kgdetg1127 Posted 2007-10-21 11:31
初级用户 Posts 89 Credits 158
Floor19 zhangwencheng Posted 2009-05-22 08:45
初级用户 Posts 45 Credits 68
I can't understand it very well. I ran the code on floor 15 and 16, and it seems to display the current disk. If that's the case, I'll also post a simple command:

fsutil fsinfo drives
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023