![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 18:11 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » Nine-nine multiplication table |
| Printable Version 15,380 / 36 |
| Floor16 qjbm | Posted 2007-02-01 06:04 |
| 初级用户 Posts 44 Credits 125 | |
|
Flooding....
Really became flooding.. It turns out the key is to control the layout... But the layout problem is solved, :) Using Tab instead of spaces can do it. You don't need to spend effort on layout. Tab cannot be displayed correctly in the forum...??? [ Last edited by qjbm on 2007-1-31 at 05:38 PM ] |
|
| Floor17 bbq123bbq | Posted 2007-02-01 09:15 |
| 初级用户 Posts 77 Credits 197 | |
|
Needs to be studied... Absorb
|
|
| Floor18 163lom | Posted 2007-02-10 18:53 |
| 初级用户 Posts 14 Credits 27 | |
|
Like me who can only do dead work, ECHO output...
|
|
| Floor19 namejm | Posted 2007-02-11 00:31 |
| 荣誉版主 Posts 1,737 Credits 5,226 From 成都 | |
|
qjbm uses the Tab key to control typesetting, which has streamlined a lot of code, great.
|
|
| Floor20 zxjaaa | Posted 2007-02-16 09:39 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 11 | |
| Floor21 6622186 | Posted 2007-02-17 14:07 |
| 高级用户 Posts 411 Credits 894 | |
|
I've seen the power of batch commands.
|
|
| Floor22 spiegboy | Posted 2007-02-17 14:23 |
| 初级用户 Posts 9 Credits 24 | |
|
The typesetting of the brother on the 16th floor is still not as neat as the building owner's. Personally, I think the building owner's is perfect.
I think it can be simplified further. @echo off :: 99 multiplication table setlocal enabledelayedexpansion for /l %%a in (1,1,9) do ( for /l %%b in (1,1,%%a) do ( set /a i+=1 set /a ans=%%a*%%b set ans=%%b×%%a=!ans! set res=!res! !ans:~0,6! if !i! equ %%a echo!res!&set res=& set i=0 ) ) pause |
|
| Floor23 PPdos | Posted 2007-02-17 17:43 |
| 高级用户 Posts 268 Credits 783 | |
|
16th floor has prompted: Tab cannot be displayed correctly in the forum
So you need to replace the space between !h! and <nul in the copy with the space of the Tab key set /p=%%i×%%j^=!h! <nul |
|
| Floor24 namejm | Posted 2007-02-21 03:54 |
| 荣誉版主 Posts 1,737 Credits 5,226 From 成都 | |
|
The code of spiegboy is very good, and extra points are given.
|
|
| Floor25 microsoftxly | Posted 2007-03-01 07:35 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 18 | |
|
I'm just a new member of this forum. I have many things I don't understand. Please take care of me. At the same time, I hope those who are willing to take apprentices and have good interpersonal relationships and kind hearts can add my QQ: 453803302.
Thanks a million! |
|
| Floor26 ran520 | Posted 2007-03-01 13:47 |
| 初级用户 Posts 12 Credits 24 | |
| Floor27 huzixuan | Posted 2007-05-01 16:37 |
| 高级用户 Posts 219 Credits 537 From 芜湖 | |
|
The moderators and Brother 16 wrote really well. When I just came in, I couldn't write either. Today I can also write one.
|
|
| Floor28 DarkDrgon | Posted 2007-05-02 13:17 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 6 | |
|
Ask, I'm a newbie. Just follow what the person above said, using **.XXX >**.XXX can implement the output, right? Then, for example, when I want to output a file, as long as I enter a file name, it can help me output it to a corresponding TXT file (or a fixed one like 1.TXT). How to do it?
[ Last edited by DarkDrgon on 2007-5-2 at 12:37 AM ] |
|
| Floor29 hngaoshou | Posted 2007-05-02 13:36 |
| 社区乞丐 Posts 77 Credits -16 | |
|
Why do you need to press Enter?
|
|
| Floor30 ccwan | Posted 2007-05-08 11:24 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 1,160 Credits 2,725 From 河北廊坊 | |
|
I saw this post today. Here's a VBS version of the multiplication table from 1 to 9:
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |