![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 09:09 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| 其它操作系统综合讨论区 » [Original] About a small problem with autorun.inf (not sure if it's allowed to ask) |
| Printable Version 5,646 / 26 |
| Floor16 ccwan | Posted 2006-12-07 01:40 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 1,160 Credits 2,725 From 河北廊坊 | |
|
re lxmxn:
I really don't have time to study too much, so could you please explain it in detail? Thank you very much! |
|
| Floor17 lxmxn | Posted 2006-12-07 01:50 |
| 版主 Posts 4,938 Credits 11,386 | |
|
Re ccwan : Hehe, I also don't have time to delve deeply into this. I just looked at the link you posted on the second floor last night and got a bit of inspiration. If I have time, I will definitely write something more detailed, mainly about how to set that data. |
|
| Floor18 ccwan | Posted 2006-12-07 01:55 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 1,160 Credits 2,725 From 河北廊坊 | |
|
re lxmxn:
Looking forward to your great work. |
|
| Floor19 0401 | Posted 2006-12-07 04:32 |
| 中级用户 Posts 88 Credits 435 | |
|
Actually, the open parameter is only effective for CDs. If you use it on a hard disk or USB flash drive, you can use shellexecute.
The content of autorun.inf. After placing the file on drive D, kill the explorer.exe process, restart the explorer process, and then see if double-clicking drive D has an effect. |
|
| Floor20 CharismA | Posted 2006-12-13 23:39 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 26 | |
|
Dear friends, the problem of automatic running has been solved now, but when I delete autorun from the root directory, the hard disk still can't be opened by double - clicking. Why is this again?
|
|
| Floor21 hxuan999 | Posted 2006-12-13 23:46 |
| 中级用户 Posts 161 Credits 337 | |
|
Then restart the explorer process.
|
|
| Floor22 CharismA | Posted 2006-12-13 23:48 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 26 | |
|
The problem is solved. Thanks, thanks.
|
|
| Floor23 yjhyxing | Posted 2007-03-13 01:49 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 24 From 广东 | |
|
Place the startup file in the AutoRun.inf file in the root directory of the hard disk, but the program can't run no matter what. But I didn't turn off the autoplay, I don't know what's going on?
|
|
| Floor24 yjhyxing | Posted 2007-03-13 02:04 |
| 初级用户 Posts 21 Credits 24 From 广东 | |
Originally posted by ccwan at 2006-12-6 10:38 AM: But my Group Policy setting for disabling AutoPlay is: Not Configured I tried it, but there's no response, and the batch file: 2.bat doesn't automatically run. I don't know what's going on? |
|
| Floor25 caelm | Posted 2007-10-27 16:46 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Not bad, looking for it...
|
|
| Floor26 zhjyes1 | Posted 2007-10-29 13:54 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
After putting the 2 files into the E drive, restart and try.
|
|
| Floor27 bad | Posted 2009-04-12 01:49 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
Give it a support...
|
|
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |