China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --

Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
DOS stands for freedom, openness and progress. Let us work hard, learn from the openness and GNU spirit of FreeDOS and Linux, and together build and grow a free GNU GPL world!

中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-12 07:38
中国DOS联盟论坛 » 其它操作系统综合讨论区 » Please help from the moderator View 3,045 Replies 19
Floor 16 Posted 2003-05-07 00:00 ·  中国 台湾 远传电信
元老会员
★★★★★
Credits 8,312
Posts 3,551
Joined 2003-03-22 00:00
23-year member
UID 1225
Gender Male
Status Offline
I read data from a floppy disk last time, and after reading, I closed the window. As a result, when I booted up next time, the antivirus software kept scanning the floppy disk. After a while, this problem disappeared.
MSN:tiqit2@hotmail.com
Floor 17 Posted 2003-05-08 00:00 ·  中国 云南 曲靖 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 177
Posts 25
Joined 2003-05-02 00:00
23-year member
UID 1811
Gender Male
Status Offline
I want to know how to turn off the floppy drive in COMOS? Please be detailed.
Floor 18 Posted 2003-05-08 00:00 ·  中国 河南 驻马店 联通
金牌会员
★★★★
龙哥DOS
Credits 4,289
Posts 1,501
Joined 2003-02-23 00:00
23-year member
UID 983
Gender Male
From 河南省
Status Offline
Go learn BIOS setup: www.hongen.com/pc/newer/setup/jcsz/s0203.htm
C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++
C++ ☆☆☆ 中国DOS联盟成员 ☆☆☆ C++
C++ ★★★ 爱提问的红色狂想 ★★★ C++
C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++C++
Floor 19 Posted 2003-05-08 00:00 ·  中国 河北 石家庄 联通
银牌会员
★★★
Credits 1,835
Posts 648
Joined 2002-11-08 00:00
23-year member
UID 197
Gender Male
Status Offline
Here is the speech of Dark-Destroy quoted on 2003-5-7 21:05:02:
Last time I was reading data on the floppy disk, after reading it I closed the window. As a result, when I booted next time, the antivirus software kept scanning the floppy disk. After a while, there was no such problem.

Some software reads from the last read position when reading a file. Let's see if this is the reason.
Floor 20 Posted 2003-05-09 00:00 ·  中国 云南 曲靖 电信
初级用户
★
Credits 177
Posts 25
Joined 2003-05-02 00:00
23-year member
UID 1811
Gender Male
Status Offline
Thank you everyone for your help!
Forum Jump: