![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-29 21:30 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| 其它操作系统综合讨论区 » I want to go back to the old days! Can you chat under the pure DOS command line? |
| Printable Version 9,737 / 27 |
| Floor16 hduvip | Posted 2007-10-11 01:00 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
| Floor17 lowellsky | Posted 2007-10-11 12:54 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 7 | |
|
Accustomed to the entertainment version of QQ
I estimate that I will not get used to using this mini version QQ is getting more and more complicated now Now I have switched to TM |
|
| Floor18 Nickey | Posted 2007-10-11 14:23 |
| 初级用户 Posts 59 Credits 132 From GuangZhou | |
| Floor19 Vecent | Posted 2007-11-01 13:25 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 7 | |
|
I don't know what tools foreigners use to chat?
|
|
| Floor20 matlan | Posted 2009-05-17 16:53 |
| 初级用户 Posts 63 Credits 87 | |
|
The above - mentioned miniqq has been blocked by Tencent. Now there is another myqq, which is also cool and very interesting. Download address:
http://upload.cn-dos.net/img/1498.zip |
|
| Floor21 wznbcool | Posted 2009-05-19 02:58 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
Why can't I download it? Strange.
|
|
| Floor22 liconw | Posted 2009-07-31 04:15 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 13 | |
| Floor23 xswdong | Posted 2009-08-05 00:40 |
| 中级用户 Posts 129 Credits 216 | |
|
Using pure DOS? Could it be that the楼主's CPU is an 80286?
|
|
| Floor24 dj7800 | Posted 2009-08-06 21:55 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
It's quite interesting, I want to try it!
|
|
| Floor25 wangfangjian | Posted 2009-08-11 10:12 |
| 中级用户 Posts 192 Credits 274 | |
|
The QQ under DOS has been discontinued.
|
|
| Floor26 sisuonet | Posted 2009-08-22 04:21 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1 | |
|
I also like chatting under DOS, hope someone has the answer
|
|
| Floor27 runsheng2005 | Posted 2009-10-04 13:59 |
| 新手上路 Posts 11 Credits 16 | |
|
I also want to try...
|
|
| Floor28 p308945 | Posted 2010-06-24 22:50 |
| 初级用户 Posts 11 Credits 21 | |
|
Good stuff
|
|
| Prev 1 2 |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |