![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-12 03:43 |
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 0 new / 48,285 members |
| 其它操作系统综合讨论区 » IBM OS/2 Warp 4.0 Simplified Chinese Version! |
| Printable Version 29,200 / 134 |
| Floor16 rtix | Posted 2006-04-10 15:56 |
| 中级用户 Posts 39 Credits 209 | |
|
Additionally, you can download OS/2 3.0, OS/2 4.0, Ecomstation 1.1 on emule, but they are all in English.
Additionally, you can apply to download the English version of Ecomstation demo CD at this URL http://www.ecomstation.com/democd/index.php?file=1 (based on Ecomstation 1.2, Ecomstation 1.2 is based on OS/2 Server 4.52, runs purely from the CD). Currently I have the English version of OS/2 4.0, just lack the Chinese version of this version. Is this really the Chinese version? If so, it is really rare. |
|
| Floor17 雨露 | Posted 2006-04-10 17:04 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
It may be possible to finish uploading everything tonight. Only make latecomers sad! There is it on BT. I just downloaded it from BT, and I have only used BT once!
|
|
| Floor18 雨露 | Posted 2006-04-10 19:27 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
Moderator, please don't blame! ; ) I'll delete these few pictures in a few days! It won't waste the forum's space. : P
|
|
| Floor19 雨露 | Posted 2006-04-10 19:28 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
Attachments 19.JPG (70.85 KiB) 22.JPG (21.98 KiB) |
|
| Floor20 weilong888 | Posted 2006-04-10 23:02 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270 | |
|
Why did it stop halfway? This is too much of a joke. It's really a waste of emotion.
|
|
| Floor21 weilong888 | Posted 2006-04-10 23:14 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270 | |
|
afnspy, as an OS super collector, can also make such a joke?
|
|
| Floor22 雨露 | Posted 2006-04-10 23:18 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
Who said I wouldn't share? I really had an urgent matter tonight! You can see I didn't even have time to send the notice. I'll share it tomorrow night, too, to give friends who didn't have time to download a little more time.
|
|
| Floor23 weilong888 | Posted 2006-04-11 12:01 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270 | |
|
Brother afnspy, what is your unlock password?
|
|
| Floor24 DOSforever | Posted 2006-04-11 12:11 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
Originally posted by weilong888 at 2006-4-10 23:02: Don't be anxious. There are many people. If there are still people with requirements, everyone can continue to find places to upload. Don't lose heart. Also, she is a young girl. Don't call "brother" or "brother" randomly. |
|
| Floor25 DOSforever | Posted 2006-04-11 12:19 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
Originally posted by afnspy at 2006-4-10 12:37: I mean, It's a good thing that you selflessly share such good things with everyone, But if you upload in volumes like this, if the downloader misses any part of it, then the rest are all in vain. So I said "uploaded but it's as if I didn't upload". Originally posted by afnspy at 2006-4-10 19:27: Don't delete the pictures. Change them to links. Also, let us who want to use but haven't used them get a taste ![]() |
|
| Floor26 weilong888 | Posted 2006-04-11 12:24 |
| 银牌会员 Posts 548 Credits 1,270 | |
Originally posted by DOSforever at 2006-4-11 12:11 PM: It's really inexplicable. Those who want to share should be generous to share. What's the meaning of sarcasm and ridicule? Does it make a difference to call each other brother or sister online? Don't we all just like DOS and the DOS spirit and chat together in this forum? What's this mess! [ Last edited by weilong888 on 2006-4-11 at 12:44 ] |
|
| Floor27 雨露 | Posted 2006-04-11 12:35 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
The third batch has been uploaded! I can't take care of everyone. Besides, the issue of space has always been a tough nut to crack. The forum's top management can't solve it! Not setting a long time is because friends below want to download all the software as soon as possible! Some individuals can't always hold everyone back slowly!
|
|
| Floor28 DOSforever | Posted 2006-04-11 12:43 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
|
Re: afnspy
I have given suggestions about the space issue on the 4th floor. |
|
| Floor29 DOSforever | Posted 2006-04-11 12:48 |
| 金牌会员 Posts 2,239 Credits 4,639 | |
Originally posted by weilong888 at 2006-4-11 12:24: What? Are you still getting excited with me? Is this sarcasm and ridicule? I just repeated what you said myself. I wasn't excited last time either! |
|
| Floor30 雨露 | Posted 2006-04-11 12:48 |
| 管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215 | |
|
If everyone feels that my way of uploading in split archives is inconvenient and wants to download the entire software at once, then I can only say it's a pity, I can't meet your requirement. After this software is downloaded, I may come here rarely!
Originally I had this idea: For common DOS software, everyone can go to New DOS Era to download. For individual rare or popular ones, everyone can go to the software on-demand area of the forum to download. Set up a 100MB rotation for software, store these software scattered in the administrator's hard drive, each software is backed up by multiple people, and uploaded as needed. If we must set up a fixed download point, what's the difference from building another DOS software station? It's better to have a software on-demand area in the forum. Since the forum leaders don't agree, I won't say more! |
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 … 9 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |