中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-12 05:23
47,815 topics / 349,922 posts / today 0 new / 48,285 members
意见反馈 & 网友交流 » Propose to establish the "DOS Union Forum Software On-demand Area"
Printable Version  4,664 / 21
Floor16 Kinglion Posted 2006-04-12 09:58
铂金会员 Posts 1,924 Credits 5,798 From 金獅電腦軟體工作室
Although I can log in here, the account I registered has been suspended. It's really frustrating.
Floor17 Wengier Posted 2006-04-12 11:43
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
Originally posted by Kinglion at 2006-4-12 09:58 AM:
Although I can log in here, the account I registered has already become invalid. Really depressed.


Now the homepage can be accessed. But it seems that all previous accounts have disappeared.
Floor18 雨露 Posted 2006-04-12 19:30
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
Originally posted by Wengier at 2006-4-11 13:32:
afnspy: You can try the space mentioned by fdsiuha and see how your upload/download speed is there?

I have set up a website using this free space tonight at http://afnspy.ik8.com/, named "Blue Little Dragonfly". Starting from scratch. I need to look through books to see how to build a personalized webpage.
Floor19 Wengier Posted 2006-04-12 23:33
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
Is this space easy to use? Can it be used as a temporary solution for uploading/downloading?
Floor20 雨露 Posted 2006-04-13 16:39
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
This free online space doesn't work after I tested it. It's not just the problem of slow speed. I saw in a magazine that there is a software called "myshow" combined with "myshow toolbox" which can let anyone set up a personal website. The size of the website space is as large as the size of one's own hard drive. Intranet users can also set up personal portals, and the operation is very simple. Uploading and downloading files is also very convenient. But now this homepage www.myshow.com can't be opened! Why did such a promising software fail? I wonder if anyone knows the current owner or if there are similar software?
Floor21 qinccckencn Posted 2006-04-16 18:22
中级用户 Posts 102 Credits 349
Originally posted by Kinglion at 2006-4-12 09:58 AM:
Although I can log in here, the account I registered has already failed. Really depressed.

Dude, you have collected a lot of antique-level DOS in there. Is it not working now?
Floor22 fdsiuha Posted 2006-04-20 01:10
高级用户 Posts 302 Credits 587
My risky.ik8.com can only upload attachments of 200K. It's okay to use RAR's volume compression to split into many 200K files. As long as you know one file name, batch downloading with FLASHGET is very convenient.

In addition, if you want to set up a server on your own machine, at least the ISP should provide a dynamic IP. The IP of the machine I'm using now can't be pinged from the external network, which is depressing. With a dynamic IP and a software for dynamic domain name resolution, it's good. It seems there was a famous one called Peanut Shell, not sure if it's still available.

It's best to make a web page on a free space, and all the links on it connect to the host I made. Is that asking too much^^

[ Last edited by fdsiuha on 2006-4-20 at 01:15 ]
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023