![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 14:06 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members |
| DOS媒体世界 & 网络技术 (多媒体室) » Installation and LAN Installation Tutorial of MS-DOS System under VMware Virtual Machine 1 |
| Printable Version 160,049 / 338 |
| Floor16 qyyzpy123456 | Posted 2007-03-07 10:23 |
| 新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4 | |
|
Great, thank you
|
|
| Floor17 jzl4976479 | Posted 2007-03-09 18:31 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17 | |
|
Downloading these requires quite a few points. Give it a bump and then download.
|
|
| Floor18 jzl4976479 | Posted 2007-03-09 18:33 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17 | |
|
These days I just played with DOS and think it's very fun. I also use virtual machines, but VPC is too slow. VMARE is too large. I'm using QEMU but just don't know how to configure sharing. I'm feeling down. I'll go down and read your tutorial first.
|
|
| Floor19 jzl4976479 | Posted 2007-03-09 18:33 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 17 | |
|
By the way, I forgot to say thank you. Thank you
|
|
| Floor20 bladetruth | Posted 2007-03-10 07:43 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 16 | |
|
I really can't figure it out. I just can't make DOS make sound under VMware. The reason is that I don't have the DOS driver for SB16. Can anyone help me?
|
|
| Floor21 mathewyu | Posted 2007-03-13 03:23 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Good stuff, download it and learn. I couldn't install DOS before using the network.
|
|
| Floor22 mathewyu | Posted 2007-03-13 03:26 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
The LZ can also convert the Word document to HTML or PDF, which may be more convenient.
|
|
| Floor23 htfzjf8325 | Posted 2007-03-17 06:22 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
It's much needed. I'll come down and try to learn.
Thank you, the LZ! |
|
| Floor24 htfzjf8325 | Posted 2007-03-17 06:25 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Really want to use a virtual machine, but just can't install the system all the time,
Gotta go first... Thanks to the楼主. |
|
| Floor25 htfzjf8325 | Posted 2007-03-17 06:29 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
It's done. I'm testing it now.
|
|
| Floor26 louis253 | Posted 2007-03-30 05:32 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Need it a lot recently~~~~
|
|
| Floor27 yzshde007 | Posted 2007-04-02 01:04 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
Good heavens``Want to take a look
|
|
| Floor28 yangjiang | Posted 2007-04-02 01:51 |
| 初级用户 Posts 49 Credits 92 | |
|
Useful stuff, come down and try it
|
|
| Floor29 nuts | Posted 2007-04-06 11:51 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Looking for it right now
|
|
| Floor30 3391617 | Posted 2007-04-09 11:09 |
| 初级用户 Posts 56 Credits 116 | |
|
Thanks, received it ~~
|
|
| Prev 1 2 3 4 5 … 23 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |