中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-01 11:34
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS软件下载 & 游戏分享 (下载室) » Free PC virtual machine software, available for free download, supporting CD-ROM, hard disk, and floppy disk
Printable Version  13,615 / 43
Floor16 taowentao Posted 2006-02-17 11:49
高级用户 Posts 111 Credits 739 From 辽宁沈阳
The hardware acceleration module (version 0.8) of QEMU 0.8 has been released;

Please go to:
http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/
to download.
Floor17 TurboY Posted 2006-02-19 19:50
中级用户 Posts 99 Credits 322 From 湖北
I tried it last year. The stability of QEMU is good, and the running speed is also okay.
But what troubles me is that its makeimg.exe program cannot generate dynamically growing disk image files. If I want to virtualize a 20GB hard disk, it will allocate 20GB of space - then my host won't have space! Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I've never generated a 2GB disk image before. This is the limit of FAT32, but is QEMU just like this?
Floor18 ddoss Posted 2006-02-19 20:19
初级用户 Posts 27 Credits 54
Originally posted by TurboY at 2006-2-19 19:50:
I tried it last year, QEMU has good stability and decent running speed.
But what bothers me is that its makeimg.exe program cannot generate dynamically growing disk image files. If I want to virtualize a 20GB hard ...


Not like that

Recommend using QemuManager
Floor19 dickmanan Posted 2006-02-23 16:11
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
How exactly to use it?
I'm completely confused!
The old VM was very easy to use but just consumed a lot of resources
This manager isn't very convenient ah
Who can provide an animated demonstration~~~~~~~~~~~
Floor20 next004 Posted 2006-02-24 20:46
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 From xczxcxz
Use it if you want. It's mine
Floor21 next004 Posted 2006-02-24 20:49
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 From xczxcxz
I don't understand. I'm a bit slow. Could you explain it more clearly? Thanks!
Floor22 henrya2 Posted 2006-02-25 23:19
中级用户 Posts 171 Credits 486
There is very poor compatibility with DOS, and even MS-DOS 7.1 cannot be installed.
Floor23 henrya2 Posted 2006-02-25 23:21
中级用户 Posts 171 Credits 486
Using Boschs to simulate MASM (TASM is the same) under DOS will encounter a protected mode error. It's okay with Virtual PC.
Floor24 9616061 Posted 2006-03-04 16:44
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10
How to use it! I don't know. Is there any in Chinese?
Floor25 wlaila Posted 2006-06-21 02:11
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 8
Hello. I have a problem. It's about QE virtual machine.
Why is my QE virtual machine especially slow. My machine is 2800+ 512 memory
It's very slow to run. Is there any way to solve it?
Floor26 070 Posted 2006-06-21 03:22
高级用户 Posts 218 Credits 663 From 福建
What operating system are you emulating?
Floor27 gwlok Posted 2006-06-23 10:04
中级用户 Posts 99 Credits 213
Nowadays, there are more and more people who play fake.
Floor28 brglng Posted 2006-06-23 14:12
银牌会员 Posts 466 Credits 1,200 From 上海
May I ask what model of motherboard is emulated by qemu? It seems that umbpci cannot be recognized.
Floor29 l420623 Posted 2006-06-26 21:40
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 3
Seen见过 on VMware.cn!
Floor30 yao741 Posted 2006-07-02 09:38
初级用户 Posts 75 Credits 128 From 黄河北道,天子渡
Often play virtual machines.
Prev  1 2 3  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023