中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 20:19
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS疑难解答 & 问题讨论 (解答室) » How to copy Chinese folders under DOS
Printable Version  8,106 / 19
Floor16 sxsgm Posted 2004-08-06 00:00
初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 127
Remember to tell me oh.
Floor17 ssvj520 Posted 2005-05-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 104
I'm a novice. A few days ago, when I was learning DOS, I accidentally made the hard disk have only one C drive, and all the data is gone. I'm very depressed. Hope Climbing can help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance
Floor18 ssvj520 Posted 2005-05-18 00:00
初级用户 Posts 2 Credits 104
I'm a newbie. A few days ago, when I was learning DOS, I accidentally made the hard disk have only one C drive left, and all the data is gone. I'm very depressed. Hope Climbing can help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance. Sorry, I've had problems recently, my mood is bad, and I often make typos. Please forgive me!!!
Floor19 GOTOmsdos Posted 2005-05-18 00:00
铂金会员 Posts 1,827 Credits 5,154
TO sxsgm:1, Load an input-enabled Chinese system, such as UCDOS, CCDOS2. Use DIR XXX > TAKECN.BAT, so that files or directories with Chinese names are put into TAKECN.BAT. Then add COPY and other commands to remove all useless ones, and then run TAKECN.BAT. This is the trick of diverting the flow! After learning it, don't keep it to yourself! Be sure to pass it on to others!
Floor20 Climbing Posted 2005-05-18 00:00
铂金会员 Posts 2,753 Credits 6,962 From 河北保定
The following is the statement made by ssvj520 on May 18, 2005 at 10:59:46:

I'm a novice. A few days ago, while learning DOS, I accidentally made the hard disk have only one C drive left, and all the data is gone. I'm quite depressed.
Hope Climbing can help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
I'm sorry, I've had problems recently, my mood has changed, and I often make typos. Please forgive me!!!

Regarding the data recovery methods, I have already described them in detail in the previous reply. It's roughly these methods. Please take a closer look again.
Prev  1 2
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023