中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-28 08:54
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,277 members
DOS媒体世界 & 网络技术 (多媒体室) » Installation and LAN Installation Tutorial of MS-DOS System under VMware Virtual Machine 1
Printable Version  159,986 / 338
Floor271 stanleylo Posted 2010-03-03 14:38
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 6
I can't download. I need the VMware network card driver.
Floor272 stanleylo Posted 2010-03-03 16:59
新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 6
Thanks a lot. I have successfully installed the network card, but I still can't connect to the 2008 domain server. I will gradually enable the functions in DOS in the future to make my DOS more powerful.
Floor273 case5166 Posted 2010-03-26 13:07
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
It's really hard to download, alas, hope it's useful呀
Floor274 case5166 Posted 2010-03-26 13:08
新手上路 Posts 2 Credits 4
Greece
Floor275 suxinyoulong Posted 2010-03-31 21:58
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
好啊
Floor276 doslike Posted 2010-04-04 09:27
版主 Posts 285 Credits 326 From 黑龙江省
顶
Floor277 sky02 Posted 2010-04-06 14:09
新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 11
Thanks, let's try
Floor278 meiqianl Posted 2010-04-18 19:50
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Thanks. First learn, heh heh
Floor279 connerxxx Posted 2010-04-26 19:07
初级用户 Posts 31 Credits 73
Very detailed, give a thumbs up! Can you post the specific subsequent usage of the Microsoft Network Client as well, so that we noobs can learn?
Floor280 gundamjt Posted 2010-04-27 13:36
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2
Accepted...................
Floor281 lvai1983 Posted 2010-04-27 16:04
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
I need to download. Thanks
Floor282 lvai1983 Posted 2010-04-27 16:05
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
My points are not enough, but I need to download. Thanks
Floor283 lvai1983 Posted 2010-04-27 16:05
新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6
This time my points are enough. Thank you.
Floor284 magicangel Posted 2010-04-29 20:31
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 12
The system is easy to install and the network card is easy to drive, but just can't connect! Alas
Floor285 lakerszhy Posted 2010-05-07 16:59
新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 12
Let's take a look below. I've been troubled by this problem for a long time.
Prev  1 … 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 … 23  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023