中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-29 19:40
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members
DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » Batch Processing Room Classic Post Classification Index [20080921] (Must Read Before Asking for Help)
Printable Version  198,642 / 244
Floor241 qvdyw3934 Posted 2008-10-20 02:57
新手上路 Posts 13 Credits 14
I'm just stepping into this field.
This material is just right for me to try..
Thanks~~
Floor242 dosjj Posted 2008-10-22 16:34
初级用户 Posts 18 Credits 47
Thank you, moderator. Your dedication will be deeply remembered by us.
Floor243 yangyuankui Posted 2008-10-29 23:48
新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 1
First of all, thank the LZ for selfless dedication. Seeing such a good article, I'm learning from the LZ's experience to improve my own level. When I have some level, I will also actively contribute back to this website. Really, we Chinese should strengthen learning. No own operating system :
Floor244 bamtd882 Posted 2008-11-04 23:12
新手上路 Posts 12 Credits 12
There are so many! Let's gather them up!!!
Floor245 wishpopo Posted 2008-11-07 22:33
新手上路 Posts 20 Credits 18
Great! Better than any book. And it's all-inclusive.
Prev  1 … 14 15 16 17
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023