中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-10-03 02:44
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS开发编程 & 发展交流 (开发室) » Disk sector reading and writing, partition information management tool Dsptw (updated on 2008.11.29)
Printable Version  123,546 / 565
Floor181 cchessbd Posted 2007-02-26 05:25
高级用户 Posts 222 Credits 525
Finally, the official version is released.

So happy...

Just don't know when it can be tested. I don't have a computer now...

Please feed back as soon as possible if there are any problems!
The author is still very responsible.
Floor182 llztt1 Posted 2007-02-26 10:08
中级用户 Posts 94 Credits 214
When will the official version be released?
Floor183 19951001 Posted 2007-02-27 04:38
高级用户 Posts 272 Credits 570 From 北京
to maxfull:

Originally posted by maxfull at 2007-2-19 13:41:
Very good software.
I want a very simple FOR WIN version. I wonder if the landlord can help me achieve it. I am very grateful.
I want the version to locate which hard drive and which ...


If you really need it, I can specifically provide you with a customized version.
Floor184 19951001 Posted 2007-02-27 04:39
高级用户 Posts 272 Credits 570 From 北京
Originally posted by terse at 2007-2-24 12:21:

DPIT /ghost freeze? What's the matter?


Check the usage.
Floor185 19951001 Posted 2007-02-27 04:44
高级用户 Posts 272 Credits 570 From 北京
After nearly one month of testing, basically no problems were found. The official version is on the first floor.

The Win32 version with the same functions will be released before the end of March.

Subsequent version plans:
1. Implement the function to list the remaining space on the disk
2. Support drive letters generated by IFS and NTFS4DOS
3. Solve the problem that unformatted partitions are displayed as DOS FAT16

If there are any requirements, you can put them forward, and I will consider them for adoption.

[ Last edited by 19951001 on 2007-2-27 at 05:05 AM ]
Floor186 terse Posted 2007-02-27 04:55
银牌会员 Posts 946 Credits 2,404
DPIT /ghost crash
Must it be added with 1 or 0?
I want to detect multiple hard drives
Floor187 19951001 Posted 2007-02-27 05:04
高级用户 Posts 272 Credits 570 From 北京
Originally posted by terse at 2007-2-27 04:55:
DPIT /ghost system crash
Must you add 1 or 0?
I want to detect multiple hard drives


Using the command dpit 1 /l /ghost
is equivalent to the command dpit 0 /l /noext

The provided version does not support detecting multiple hard drives at once. I previously posted a version that could detect multiple hard drives, but I can't find it now
Floor188 lianjiang2004 Posted 2007-02-27 05:26
金牌会员 Posts 1,884 Credits 3,946
Ask: Is the code for obtaining the hard disk partition number the same between the official version and the previous version provided to me that has the function to hide the drive letter display? Is there any improvement?
Floor189 cchessbd Posted 2007-02-27 05:48
高级用户 Posts 222 Credits 525
There is a problem with the forum, can't download it.
Floor190 amao Posted 2007-02-27 12:54
中级用户 Posts 152 Credits 316
First download it and see what improvements there are
Floor191 llztt1 Posted 2007-02-27 17:29
中级用户 Posts 94 Credits 214
Regarding the copyright issue displayed during use
Now using DPIT 0 /L >NUL or >FILE will display the copyright information on the monitor, which is very annoying. A clean batch file has several more copyright information, which is really not good-looking. Protecting copyright is supposed to be, but there is no need to go this far.
Floor192 19951001 Posted 2007-02-27 22:55
高级用户 Posts 272 Credits 570 From 北京
Originally posted by llztt1 at 2007-2-27 17:29:
Regarding the copyright issue displayed during use
Now when using DPIT 0 /L >NUL or >FILE, the copyright information is displayed on the monitor, which is very annoying. A clean batch file has several more copyright information, which is really not good - looking. Protecting copyright is should, but there is no need to go this far


You'd better take a look at the usage in the first floor, and then ask questions. I clearly pointed out the parameters that do not display the copyright in the usage of the first floor.
Floor193 19951001 Posted 2007-02-27 22:59
高级用户 Posts 272 Credits 570 From 北京
Originally posted by lianjiang2004 at 2007-20日-27 05:26:
Ask: Is the code for obtaining the hard disk partition number the same between the official version and the previous version provided to me that removes the function of displaying the drive letter? Has there been any improvement?


The main code has basically not changed. There has been some enhancement in detecting illegal parameters. The only other change is a slight change in the format of displaying the partition type, such as HIDE FAT32 changing to HIDE_FAT32
Floor194 amao Posted 2007-02-28 02:42
中级用户 Posts 152 Credits 316
Originally posted by 19951001 at 2007-2-27 22:59:

The main code has basically not changed. There is some enhancement in detecting illegal parameters. The other thing is that the format for displaying the partition type has changed slightly, such as HIDE FAT32 becoming HIDE_FAT32


I've been a bit busy these days. I estimate it will take a few days before I can test.
Floor195 maxfull Posted 2007-02-28 03:34
中级用户 Posts 120 Credits 360
Originally posted by 19951001 at 2007-2-27 04:38:
to maxfull:



If you really need it, I can specifically provide you with a customized version.


Of course it is very necessary. Also, I am the person who wrote the email to you. I hope you can customize one for me as soon as possible. Thank you very much. Finally, I hope to release a version that can display NTFS4DOS drive letters as soon as possible, so that the automatic backup can be truly realized.

[ Last edited by maxfull on 2007-2-28 at 05:29 AM ]
Prev  1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 38  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023