![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-10-05 20:21 |
47,814 topics / 349,919 posts / today 1 new / 48,281 members |
| DOS软件下载 & 游戏分享 (下载室) » [Download] Virtual Machine - Virtual PC 5.2 Lite Version |
| Printable Version 54,624 / 230 |
| Floor181 cl87388881 | Posted 2007-10-01 20:37 |
| 初级用户 Posts 22 Credits 46 | |
|
Good stuff, not bad, but just don't have
|
|
| Floor182 IamAlian | Posted 2007-10-03 08:17 |
| 初级用户 Posts 10 Credits 21 | |
|
I'm using the 2007 version. Last time I wasted a lot of time looking for "DOS add-on modules" and didn't find them. Now it's great, I can let DOS share resources.
|
|
| Floor183 kj001pc23 | Posted 2007-10-10 12:06 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Support the moderator's post, just starting to learn to use
|
|
| Floor184 gdcn7 | Posted 2007-10-11 19:26 |
| 新手上路 Posts 10 Credits 17 | |
|
I happen to need it, but I don't have enough points
|
|
| Floor185 dasnow66 | Posted 2007-10-19 22:53 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
I downloaded it and it's not working.
|
|
| Floor186 ckys | Posted 2007-10-20 14:24 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
Hehe, the virtual machine is good. Like it.
|
|
| Floor187 piranha | Posted 2007-11-12 10:30 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 6 | |
|
How much does it cost...
|
|
| Floor188 ghl781258 | Posted 2007-12-27 01:12 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10 | |
|
I happen to need it, but I don't have points
|
|
| Floor189 xytree | Posted 2007-12-27 21:21 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
|
Can't find the DOS accessories.
|
|
| Floor190 yhsyhs101101 | Posted 2008-01-19 21:02 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
ddddg~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|
|
| Floor191 yhsyhs101101 | Posted 2008-01-19 21:03 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
Why can't download???
|
|
| Floor192 yhsyhs101101 | Posted 2008-01-19 21:03 |
| 新手上路 Posts 4 Credits 8 | |
|
I want, I really want it, why can't I download it???
|
|
| Floor193 441 | Posted 2008-02-06 03:48 |
| 贫困用户 Posts 2 Credits -4 | |
| Floor194 441 | Posted 2008-02-06 03:51 |
| 贫困用户 Posts 2 Credits -4 | |
| Floor195 hewenshuai1219 | Posted 2008-03-13 12:09 |
| 新手上路 Posts 1 Credits 2 | |
| Prev 1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |