![]() |
China DOS Union-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum |
| Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union |
|
中国DOS联盟论坛 The time now is 2026-09-30 02:15 |
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,278 members |
| DOS批处理 & 脚本技术(批处理室) » Batch Processing Room Classic Post Classification Index [20080921] (Must Read Before Asking for Help) |
| Printable Version 198,654 / 244 |
| Floor136 oolongtea | Posted 2007-09-18 13:34 |
| 新手上路 Posts 8 Credits 14 | |
|
It's really hard for ordinary people to have the patience to write these things - --> So powerful, so touching, the moderator has worked hard!
|
|
| Floor137 wcs | Posted 2007-09-20 21:38 |
| 新手上路 Posts 3 Credits 5 | |
|
That's good. Study hard!
|
|
| Floor138 jihbb | Posted 2007-09-21 12:09 |
| 初级用户 Posts 16 Credits 31 | |
|
I don't know how much saliva I'm going to drool
|
|
| Floor139 lk5258 | Posted 2007-09-25 13:05 |
| 新手上路 Posts 9 Credits 14 | |
|
Thank you, LZ for your hard work, which is convenient for everyone to consult.
|
|
| Floor140 redrains | Posted 2007-09-28 17:55 |
| 初级用户 Posts 26 Credits 49 | |
|
print: Top
|
|
| Floor141 luweijile | Posted 2007-09-30 12:47 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
There are so many. It will take several days to read.
|
|
| Floor142 luweijile | Posted 2007-09-30 12:50 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
I only knew to type a HELP before, thinking all the commands of DOC were there
|
|
| Floor143 luweijile | Posted 2007-09-30 12:52 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
It's really a pity we didn't meet earlier!
If I had come here to learn this earlier, I would have already become an engineer |
|
| Floor144 luweijile | Posted 2007-09-30 12:53 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
What a pity! I don't have enough points to download the materials.
5555555555555 |
|
| Floor145 luweijile | Posted 2007-09-30 12:54 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 12 | |
|
Forgive me for this water post this time!
The information I need to download now is very important, and I need to reach 10 points. |
|
| Floor146 koala | Posted 2007-09-30 16:05 |
| 初级用户 Posts 105 Credits 199 From 江苏 | |
|
I don't know how to add points.
|
|
| Floor147 hk | Posted 2007-10-01 00:00 |
| 新手上路 Posts 5 Credits 10 | |
|
I searched online for a long time to find such a good DOS site. There must be people who will read the post. Well, here I am to take a look. But I suggest making it into formats like pdf or chm and so on, directly for download, which is more convenient to read!
|
|
| Floor148 blueskyjing | Posted 2007-10-02 22:59 |
| 新手上路 Posts 6 Credits 7 From 564564 | |
|
The moderator has worked hard. Keep going...... Looking forward to more highlights.....
|
|
| Floor149 hxwxyz | Posted 2007-10-13 11:31 |
| 中级用户 Posts 123 Credits 245 | |
|
Such a good thing, give it a thumbs up
|
|
| Floor150 thirdli | Posted 2007-10-23 20:59 |
| 新手上路 Posts 7 Credits 18 | |
|
Classics, many of which I have been looking for for a long time ^_^.
|
|
| Prev 1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … 17 Next |
|
[ Contact the Union admin team -
中国DOS联盟 -
Standard version ] Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023 |