中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-28 14:30
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,277 members
站务公告 & 版主讨论 » Finally done
Printable Version  58,635 / 36
Floor1 AlexZhang Posted 2008-06-07 20:40
系统支持 Posts 440 Credits 1,028
What's going on?
Floor2 pendagun Posted 2008-06-07 20:43
初级用户 Posts 5 Credits 151
Sigh, it's finally fixed
Floor3 radem Posted 2008-06-07 22:04
高级用户 Posts 383 Credits 691
Why has it been off for several days? Now it's fine~~YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Floor4 radem Posted 2008-06-07 22:32
高级用户 Posts 383 Credits 691
It's strange that it couldn't be opened the other day, but someone could post a thread
Floor5 Wengier Posted 2008-06-08 02:41
系统支持 Posts 10,521 Credits 27,736
The space is over quota, oh my~
Floor6 knoppix7 Posted 2008-06-08 20:53
银牌会员 Posts 634 Credits 1,287 From cmd.exe
................
Still, delete the attachments in the forum...
Floor7 HAT Posted 2008-06-09 00:03
版主 Posts 5,017 Credits 9,023
Support regular attachment cleanup
Floor8 AlexZhang Posted 2008-06-18 20:12
系统支持 Posts 440 Credits 1,028
Originally posted by Wengier at 2008-6-8 02:41 AM:
Exceeding space, sweat~~

Sweat.
How much space?
How to handle it?
Floor9 HAT Posted 2008-06-18 22:00
版主 Posts 5,017 Credits 9,023
I hope this time it's completely resolved
Floor10 p1509101 Posted 2008-06-18 22:29
中级用户 Posts 103 Credits 206
Oh, I've been unable to access it for 10 days~~ Every day I visit, there are errors~~~
Floor11 Dana Posted 2008-06-18 23:58
初级用户 Posts 28 Credits 70
Oh, is it really completely back to normal now? The other day I accidentally came up at midnight because I needed to find some materials, and I was really in a hurry...
Floor12 wl00560 Posted 2008-06-19 00:58
银牌会员 Posts 709 Credits 1,384
I also couldn't come up for several days, I don't know what happened
Floor13 Climbing Posted 2008-06-19 09:13
铂金会员 Posts 2,753 Credits 6,962 From 河北保定
It's really a bit missing not being able to access the DOS Union for such a long time. Congratulations on the forum returning to normal.
Floor14 雨露 Posted 2008-06-19 10:06
管理员 Posts 2,601 Credits 6,215
Congratulations on the forum returning to normal! I was worried for several days when I couldn't access it.
Floor15 regvip2008 Posted 2008-06-19 11:21
初级用户 Posts 87 Credits 187
Hey, I totally understand! I couldn't open it for a while! Now I can finally get in! So relieved!
1 2 3  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023