中国DOS联盟论坛

China DOS Union

-- Unite DOS · Advance DOS · Grow DOS --
Union site: www.cn-dos.net Forum site: www.cn-dos.net/forum
Guest | Log in | Register | Members | Search | China DOS Union
中国DOS联盟论坛
The time now is 2026-09-30 17:07
47,813 topics / 349,918 posts / today 0 new / 48,279 members
DOS学习入门 & 精彩文章 (教学室)  Moderators: ko20010214、zzz19760225
View digest  4,336 threads / 174 pages
Subject Author Replies / Views Last post
Why can't Rescue and Recovery be used? -传说 1 / 703 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
A few newbie questions~~~ white 1 / 776 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
I'm a newbie, please help me! How do I learn DOS? Thanks!!! zzn_76921 3 / 711 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
[Help] Should Ghost be installed in DOS or in Win98? lwj1226 9 / 985 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
[Urgent] Internal medicine doctors, please come in~ 咳~!飞到 2 / 717 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
[Help] I want to make a boot disk with prompts, please advise.... xiaoyuan0417 4 / 661 2004-02-10 00:00
mys
Please come in and help me, everyone~ Ahwei 5 / 624 2004-02-10 00:00
Kinglion
[Help] Looking for a DOS driver for the Fujitsu FMV-182 network card 老猫 1 / 712 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
Where should I start learning programming? Experts, please give me some advice... gaojie 7 / 712 2004-02-10 00:00
Kinglion
[Help] Could you help me, little brother here?? How do I restore the dual-boot menu? 云飞扬 2 / 773 2004-02-10 00:00
zhang_ming
Backup files yhpp999 10 / 3,520 2004-02-09 00:00
zhaoyyy1
斑竹,解决一下这个高端内存的问题 朝九晚六 7 / 739 2004-02-09 00:00
朝九晚六
How do I partition it... meoyou 7 / 1,252 2004-02-08 00:00
咳~!飞到
Question About Direct Screen Writing xiaoxiao 2 / 854 2004-02-08 00:00
xiaoxiao
dos skywindows 2 / 1,400 2004-02-07 00:00
Kinglion
[Help] Some DOS games can't display full-screen on a laptop. 老猫 3 / 820 2004-02-07 00:00
iceboy
Really annoyed lately! Moderator, please help~! 咳~!飞到 2 / 681 2004-02-07 00:00
咳~!飞到
How do I install minix under DOS??? Does anyone know? I'd be very grateful!!! DREAM2005 1 / 630 2004-02-07 00:00
Wengier
Question for the experts: can a batch file get Windows version information? zww3008 8 / 1,620 2004-02-06 00:00
willsort
跪求各位大虾~~~~ IntoTheRain 5 / 714 2004-02-06 00:00
极地银狐
[Help] About restoring the registry ekin 4 / 701 2004-02-06 00:00
如是大师
你们所说的~~编写程序 镜中水月 11 / 797 2004-02-06 00:00
镜中水月
[Help] SOS!!! sz414 5 / 716 2004-02-06 00:00
如是大师
关于config.sys 无名 4 / 1,246 2004-02-05 00:00
hanfeizhi
什么软件可以编一个像WINDOWS界面的EXE程序? 吉林小城 2 / 697 2004-02-05 00:00
Kinglion
Prev  1 … 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 … 174  Next
[ Contact the Union admin team - 中国DOS联盟 - Standard version ]
Sponsored by ifanr Inc | © 2001–2023